Monaco (all types of long stay visas)
Each visa applicant aged 12 years or more must appear in person with an appointment (see below). The General French Consulate in Frankfort has sole competence in Germany to issue visas for Monaco.
Documents to be provided (originals + 3 copies of all your originals)
3 long-stay visa application forms duly completed and signed.
3 identification photos, in colour, recent (less than three months), original in 35 mm X 45 mm format with clear and uniform background ;
Original passport + photocopies of principal pages. Passport in good condition, with a date of expiration at least 6 months after the beginning of the visa, issued within the past 10 years and containing at least 2 blank pages. The visa is validated by a self-adhesive label that will be affixed to one of the pages of the passport ;
Proof of legal presence in Germany + photocopies (Aufenthaltstitel, long-stay visa) ;
Extract from police record in Germany ;
A solemn attestation declaring that the applicant has never been condemned either in his country of origin or elsewhere, that he was never declared bankrupt and that there is no criminal litigation against him in a court of law or on police files.
Evidence related to the purpose of his stay :
- Student’s official acceptance letter or acknowledgment of enrollment, specifying exact dates of attendance and length of the studies + receipt of payment ;
- or a work contract validated by the Employment Service of the Principality ;
- or an application for authorization to start a business or a company ;
- or evidence of marriage for the spouses of French nationals, Monacans or foreigners who reside in Monaco ;
- or a bank confirmation which substantiates his means of livelihood : determining the extent of such means rests solely with Monaco Authorities ; the bank confirmation certifying that the applicant can subsist in Monaco without a gainful activity is considered sufficient.
Evidence of accommodation :
- a lease contract or a promise of lease ;
- or a property ownership deed ;
- or a certificate of gratuitous accommodation issued by the Public Security of Monaco ;
- or a written undertaking by the applicant to submit within a three-month period following his arrival in the Principality one of these three attestations ;
Application fees (non-refundable) : 99 € payable only cash (200 € and 500 € bank notes are not accepted). Spouse of a european citizen don’t pay the visa fees (provide marriage act and proof of european citizenship of the spouse).
The Consulate reserves the right to claim additional evidence.